Experiences from a veterinary clinic- Cause of illness: Electromagnetic high frequencies

EXPERIENCES FROM A VETERINARY CLINIC
Cause of illness: Electromagnetic high frequencies from domestic telephone systems and networks

Can electromagnetic high frequencies be so harmful that they represent a cause of illness for our house pets and for ourselves?

Electromagnetic high frequencies are produced by cordless telephones (DECT) and cordless Internet and computer networks (WLAN). With few exceptions, the DECT phones produce the electrosmog described here non-stop, it spreads continuously during the day and night into the whole home, into every corner, even when telephone calls are not being made or when the handset is its base. WLAN access points (routers) transmit their impulses for as long as they are connected to the electricity supply.

click here to view the full paper.